Superior Outback Tourer Weld In Coil Conversion 2" Lift 33-34" Tyres Track Corrected Chromoly Diff 4.2T GVM
Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Gen 2 Dual Cab VSC Models
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7,917.25
Build Australia’s Toughest Street Legal Coil Sprung 79 Series Dual Cab with a Superior Engineering Outback Tourer 4.2T GVM Upgrade Kit
Superior Outback Tourer Kits are the most comprehensive Federally Approved Pre-Registration GVM Upgrades available on the market for Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 Series Single & Dual Cabs. An all-inclusive Australia Wide Legal Suspension, Steering & Brake Upgrade Package that gives you GVM increase options up to 4,200kg - Available as a Leaf Sprung or Coil Conversion Rear, at 2-5 Inch Lift and with Tyre Size options ranging from 33-37 Inches. Superior Outback Tourers Kits are the ultimate solution for the discerning 79 Series owner, giving you piece of mind that your vehicle is not only 100% legal & supported nationwide, but built to tackle any terrain and conditions Australia can throw at you.
THIS KIT IS INTENDED FOR BRAND NEW PRE-REGISTERED VEHICLES IN VICTORIA - The cost listed on our website is for Supply of Kit Components as well as Fitting/Welding & Engineering Approval Prior to First Vehicle Registration. This can increase if additonal changes need to be made to your build.
The front of your Outback Tourer Landcruiser is held up by our Australian Made Heavy Duty Coil Springs coated in our Signature Superior Silver Powder coat. Diff Housing Re-Alignment comes courtesy of the Superior Adjustable Panhard Rod which is manufactured from 32mm OD High Tensile Steel to suit any lift height from 2 Inch to 5 Inch and covered by a Lifetime Warranty against bending.
RADIUS ARM OPTIONS
All Outback Tourer Kits come standard with Superior Engineering Drop Radius Arms, with the option to upgrade to Superior Engineering Superflex or Hyperflex Radius Arms.
- Drop Radius for the everyday driver
- Superflex (Patented Design) for the weekend warriors
- Hyperflex (Patented Design) for the vehicle built to tackle hard tracks every weekend
All Superior Engineering Radius Arms use Genuine Bushes, and are manufactured from Bis80 Steel with the Castor Correction needed at the lift height achieved by your chosen Outback Tourer Kit. Superior Radius Arms are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against bending
Correction of steering geometry back to OEM specifications and overall component strength are at the forefront of the Outback Tourer Steering Upgrades. Superior Engineering Competition Spec Solid Drag Link and Tie Rod Steering Arms come standard across the range, topped off with our 2.0” Bore IFP Steering Dampener and Heavy-Duty Dampener Brackets. Superior Engineering Comp Spec Steering Arms are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against bending.
All Outback Tourer Kits come standard with Superior Engineering 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shock Absorbers Front & Rear, with the option to upgrade to Superior Engineering 2.5 Remote Reservoir Shocks. Superior Engineering Remote Reservoir Shock Absorbers feature an external compression adjuster knob as standard across the range, with an additional rebound adjuster feature included exclusively on the 2.5 Inch Bore Shocks. Included are our 70 Series specific Shock Reservoir Mounts front & rear designed to keep your Reservoirs securely fixed out of harm’s way.
WHEELS, TYRES & SPEEDO CORRECTOR
Superior Engineering 2” Lift Outback Kits can be legally certified Pre-Registration with tyre sizes up to and including 315/70R17 (34.4”) with Wheel Offsets varying from 0 through to -25. A Superior CANBUS Specific Speedo Correction Module is calibrated to your nominated tyre size and installed to ensure accurate speedometer readings
BOLT-IN COIL SPRING CONVERSION
Why ride on Leaf Springs when you can ride on Coils?
Superior Engineering’s Bolt-In Coil Conversion gives you the ride & handling you deserve from your Outback Tourer with the Load Carrying Capacity you expect from your GVM Upgrade. Superior Coil Kits are un-matched in handling or flex by anything else on the market courtesy of our triangulated 4-Link Design which is paired with a custom HD Sway Bar. Superior Coil Kits offer more chassis bracing than our competitors, and a lifetime warranty against bending on our manufactured 4-Link Upper & Lower 4-Link Arms. Airbag Man Coil Helper Airbag kits are available to suit this Conversion.
COIL CONVERSION DIAMOND DIFF HOUSING
Superior Engineering’s Bolt-In Coil Conversion for 79 Series is built around our Conversion Specific Track Corrected Chromoly Diamond Diff Housing. Designed to bring the rear wheel track out parallel with the front diff, this housing is the ultimate in functionality & strength - covered by a Lifetime Warranty against bending or cracking. OEM Diff Centre (Locked or Un-Locked) & OEM Brake Assembly compatible, load rated to 3,150kg and manufactured from 830MPA Chromoly Steel, this Diff Housing is the Strongest and best supported option on the market.
Outback Tourer Diamond Diffs come standard with 300m Axles manufactured by RCV in the United States, which are covered by a lifetime warranty against breaking. These axles are coupled with our 4340M Billet Drive Plates and topped off with Anodized Blue alloy axle caps etched with the Superior Engineering Logo.
Superior Outback Tourer Kits include a number of important upgrades to the standard braking system, giving you the confidence that your 70 Series has the Braking Performance needed when loaded to your new Gross Vehicle Mass. These changes include a Double Diaphragm Brake Booster, Stainless-Steel (Braided) Chassis to Diff Brake Lines and Stainless-Steel (Braided) Brake Caliper Lines Front & Rear. The cherry on top - Superior Engineering’s Patented Handbrake Upgrade Kit.
THE LITTLE THINGS
On top of everything you have seen above, Outback Tourer Kits include a wide range of smaller functional components used to assist in the correction of your Suspension & Steering Geometry including Bump Stop Extensions & Sway Bar Extensions to name a few. A number of other components are included as part of the Approval Process including Superior Engineering Branded Mudflaps and LED Category-6 Indicators for your Front Guards.
Superior Engineering has made sure everyone you drive past or park next to knows just what you’re driving when they look up at you, thanks to our Superior Outback Tourer Chrome Guard Decals
+300mm CHASSIS EXTENSION
Superior Engineering Coil Sprung Builds can be optioned with a +300mm Chassis Extension.
Big Wheel Offsets need Big Clearance Options. All Outback Kits come with appropriate Rubber Flare Extension included as standard to cover your nominated wheel offset. However, if you want to maintain that OEM Guard & Flare Appearance, we offer +35mm or +50mm Fibreglass Flare Upgrades for the front of your 70 Series. Please Contact Superior Engineering’s SSM Department or your nearest Approved Production Facility for a Price.
Superior Diff Housings come in Satin Black Powder coat as standard, but can be upgraded to Superior Silver, Signal Red, Blaze Blue or Sandy Taupe. Please Contact Superior Engineering’s SSM Department or your nearest Approved Production Facility for a Price.
- Superior HD Coil Springs 2 Inch Lift Front (Pair)
- Superior HD Coil Springs 2 Inch Lift Rear (Pair)
- Superior Weld-In 4-Link Coil Conversion
- Superior Coil Conversion Chromoly Diamond Diff
- Superior Coil Conversion Sway Bar
- Superior Engineering Remote Reservoir Shocks - Front (2.5" Bore Shock Upgrade Available)
- Superior Engineering Remote Reservoir Shocks - Rear (2.5" Bore Shock Upgrade Available)
- Superior Shock Reservoir Mount Front (Pair)
- Superior Shock Reservoir Mount Rear (Pair)
- Superior Engineering IFP Steering Damper
- Superior Radius Arms (Superflex or Hyperflex Arm Upgrade Option Available)
- Superior Panhard Rod Adjustable Front
- Superior Comp Spec Heavy Duty Solid Bar Drag Link Adjustable (Each)
- Superior Comp Spec Solid Bar Tie Rod Adjustable (Each)
- Superior Alloy Sway Bar Extensions Front (Pair)
- Superior Handbrake Upgrade Kit
- Upgraded Brake Booster
- Braided Brake Lines Front (Pair)
- Braided Brake Lines Rear (Pair)
- Braided Caliper Lines Front (Pair)
- Braided Caliper Lines Rear (Pair)
- Superior CAN Bus Speedo Corrector (Each)
- Superior Mudflap Bracket (Offset Specific Options Available)
- Superior Rubber Mudflaps (Pair)
- Superior 2 Port Diff Breather Kit
- Superior Bump Stop Extensions Front (Pair)
- Superior Bump Stop Extensions Rear (Pair)
- Wheel Arch Flare Extension (Rubber)
- Superior Engineering Outback Tourer Chrome Guard Decals
- Led Cat 6 Side Repeater for GVM (Each)
- Federal Approval at 2 Inches Lift with 4,200kg GVM and tyres up to 34” (Pre-Registration Only)
- Australian Made & Owned
- Lifetime Warranty on Superior Engineering Manufactured Components
- Legal Australia Wide when Installed & Approved Pre-Registration
- Australia’s most comprehensive Pre-Registration Coil Sprung GVM Upgrade for VDJ79 Series
- 3 Radius Arm Options – Drop Radius, Superflex or Hyperflex
- 2.0” Bore or 2.5” Bore Remote Reservoir Shock Options
- Includes Chromoly Track Corrected Diamond Diff Housing with 300m Axles as Standard
- Increase to 4,200kg Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM)
- Retains OEM 3,500kg Braked Towing Capacity
- Retains OEM 6,900kg Gross Combined Mass (GCM)
- 3,150kg Rear Axle Load – The Highest Axle Rating in Available in the Market
- Legally Complied on Tyre Size up to 34 Inch (315/70R17)
*Specifications are correct at time of publication
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Stockist & Fitter for Superior Engineering.
Outback Kit Pricing is subject to change. Please contact us for a written quote. Kits are order in & potential wait times may occur. We will discuss all lead times & will work with both you & your dealership as required.
SSM Facility No : P17773
* Outback Tourer GVM Kits are not inclusive of a vehicle - Customer to supply a brand-new unregistered vehicle.
* Outback Tourer GVM Kit Installation prices are based on installation on a brand-new unregistered vehicle.
* Vehicles may be shown with optional modifications or additional extras/accessories that are not included in Outback Tourer Kits such as Wheels & Tyres.
* Product images may not be an exact reflection of the supplied components due to constant product development & changes.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorized Stockist for Superior Engineering.
We stock, supply & fit a large range of items that can be found on Superior Engineering BUT in some instances there may be delays in stock or if it is a special order item.
We aim to ship items within 1-3 business days but if your order contains any items that fall under the above conditions we will contact you to notify you. If you wish to check availabilty before purchase you can call us or send an email.
Due to the weight of Superior products we may be required to quote freight on multiple items. We will contact you before beginning to process your order otherwise you can contact us for a freight estimate. We will try & keep costs down where we can so this may mean that we split your order over 2 parcels in order to keep weight & costs down.
Please make sure you have a valid contact number in your order details for us to contact you regarding any delays.