The Saber Rope Friendly Recovery Hitch has been designed to provide you with a safe and stronger way to attach your ropes for a vehicle recovery. It has been specially designed to provide a larger bend radius suited to soft shackles, removing the requirement for metal shackles. With vertical and horizontal holes, the hitch can be turned through 90 degrees should the angle of the recovery require it.
Tested to 35,000KG (77,000lbs) with no deformation and without breaking. The Saber Rope Friendly Recovery Hitch is designed to suit a towbar with a 50mm x 50mm (AS4177) hitch receiver. Please check the rating on the tow system before use.
- Designed specifically for use with soft shackles, without the need for adding further metal to the recovery system.
- Cast Steel Construction
- Shot peened and heat-treated for added strength and durability.
- Allows multi directional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis
- Weight: 2.7 kg / 5.95lbs
- WLL: 5,000 / 11,000 lbs
- Test Proof Load: 35,000 kg / 77,160 lbs
- Fits standard 50mm / 2-inch tow hitch receivers
- Australian designed, independently tested by a NATA Accredited laboratory.
The Saber Offroad Cast Steel Rear Recovery Hitch is available in some great new packages. Check the links below.
- Cast Steel Rear Recovery Hitch Only
- Cast Steel Rear Recovery Hitch with 14,700kg Soft Shackle
- Cast Steel Rear Recovery Hitch with HDX 24,000KG Technora Bound Soft Shackle
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Stockist for Saber Offroad. Explore with Confidence!