Far East Gippsland SV Maps 4WD Series Map 1:100 00 Topographical Map
First Edition October 2010
Spatial Vision’s Four Wheel Drive Map Series have been designed specifically for four-wheel drivers compiled from SV's Vicmap books.
Field Checked by the CFA, this map provides information on Track Classification, touring drives, historic points of interests & popular recreational sites throughout the area.
The Four-Wheel-Drive Map Series includes Victoria’s Iconic 4WD Adventures and authoritative in-depth information on the most popular 4WD regions in Victoria.
The series has been developed in consultation with Victorian Government, Parks Victoria and Four Wheel Drive Victoria.
This unique designed map is specifically formulated for 4 wheel drivers & is Map 10 in the Spatial Vison Maps Four Wheel Drive Map Series for Victoria.
This "Four Wheel Drive Map" Far East Gippsland 4WD Map 10 Spatial Vision is at a scale of 1-125,000 covering the areas of Bendoc across to Green Cape NSW in the North to the Victorian Coast in the South.
- The latest topographic map base, compiled from up to date VicMap Book data which is field checked by the CFA
- Victoria’s Iconic 4WD Adventures – Grampians Drive
- Useful tips, track classifications and safety messages
- Township maps with street index listings
- Features of interest and recreation sites with GPS listings
- Major recreational facilities, parks and forests.
- Scale 1:100 000
- Covers Bendoc, Errindundrra, Combien, Club Terrace, Cann River, Genoa, Mallacoota, Bemm River, Wingan Inlet, Point Hicks, Gabo Island and the NSW South Coast, Ben Boyd to past Green Cape.
- Ideal for 4WD/Touring
- Street Level maps of Mallacoota, Cann River, Bemm River, Bendoc, Genoa, Marlo, and Orbost.
Please Note: These maps are provided as a guide only. You are responsible for being aware of track closures, changes to track accessibility & access guides. Please visit the Parks Victoria website to check before planning your next journey.