Ironman 4x4 Raid Bull Bar for Ford Ranger Next Gen 2022+
The Next-Gen Ford Ranger has been the most highly anticipated new 4WD to enter the Australian market in recent times. The model is an evolution of an already impressive package, proven as a fantastic all-around vehicle for work, touring and play. At Ironman 4×4 we have ensured that our Ford Ranger customers have the best 4×4 accessories to choose from, and the best-looking Ford Ranger bull bars, bar none!
From a bumper replacement bull bar to the full hoop traditional bull bar, Ironman 4×4 has you covered. Each with its own unique style all of our Ford Ranger Next Gen bull bars offer premium protection thanks to our commitment to thicker steel, greater performance with integrated air ducting and unbeatable value with two rated recovery points included.
The Raid Bull Bar to suit the Ford Ranger Next Gen has a sleek low-profile style and offers robust steel strength with 2 x integrated 5-tonne recovery points as standard!
The list of standard inclusions continues with a chassis-mounted winch cradle, provision for a 32” lightbar and up to 4 cube lights means this bar is ready for your next off-road adventure.
MAXIMUM COOLING EFFICIENCY AND UPGRADED SKID PLATE
Your Ford Ranger features radiators and intercoolers, both of which require airflow to protect the engine and maintain performance.
Our Ford Ranger bull bar has been designed to ensure that airflow is fully maintained, and as such you will find a number of air-rams built in which duct air to exactly where it is needed.
12,000LB WINCH COMPATIBLE
Industry standards recommend a winch that’s at least 1.5 times the weight of your vehicle, and with a standard GVM of 3350kg, the Next Gen Ford Ranger demands nothing less than 11,000lb winch. That’s why we’ve ensured the Raid bull bar is compatible with a 12,000lb winch.
RECOVERY POINTS INCLUDED AS STANDARD
We think recovery points are so important, we’ve included them in the bull bar.
Too often, those who think they don’t need recovery points find themselves in a situation needing them. And too often it results in resorting to dangerous recoveries off unrated points. At Ironman 4×4, we put your safety first and have included recovery points in each of our Ford Ranger bull bars to suit the Next Gen Ranger.
The recovery points are manufactured from 16mm steel, featuring non-abrasive radius edges and an elongated hole for different types of shackles. Plus, they’re powder-coated red for high visibility and are rated to 5-tonne (per point).
BUMPER REPLACEMENT DESIGN
No cutting required.
With flip-up number plate holder and optional hidden winch mount kit.
Adding just 115mm to the front of the vehicle.
MAINTAINS ALL OEM SAFETY FEATURES
Including parking sensors, blind-spot monitoring, radars, front and rear cameras and panoramic view monitoring.
Includes an LED light bar holder, dual cube light holders on both sides of the vehicle with a stylish removable grill plate (lights optional).
Even the most careful driver can come across a scenario they weren’t expecting. A reliable Ironman 4×4 winch and some recovery gear can ensure you always have a way forward.
DRIVING LIGHTS & LIGHT BARS
Available in a range of shapes, sizes and lengths, Ironman 4×4 Driving Lights and LED light bars are designed to optimise your night driving, providing much-needed additional light in dark rural or remote areas as well as illuminating the sides of the track.
- Bumper replacement design, no cutting required
- Minimal protrusion at the front of the vehicle, adding 115mm
- Maximum cooling efficiency with a large 'front mouth design', ensuring great airflow and creating a striking design, enhanced with strategically placed grilles and baffles
- Steel front protection plate with built-in air dam
- Integrated and included 16mm rated recovery points with chassis mounted position and radius edges
- LED light bar holder, dual cube light holders on both sides of the vehicle with stylish removable grill plate (lights optional)
- Winch ready, with flip-up number plate holder and optional hidden winch mount kit
- All factory OEM safety features have been maintained in the bar
- Innovative radar relocation design, using the existing factory brackets for ease of installation
- Included brackets to relocate the horn and parking sensors
- Optional ADR compliant Fog lights or Cube lights
*Level 1 & Level 2 headlights may require additional High beam piggy back adapter to wire in lights. Level 3 (Wildtrak) headlights have pre-wired relays in engine bay to overhead Auxiliary switches 5 & 6.
Add On Options - Please select in our options before adding to your cart.
- Winch extension cable WWB032
- Hidden control box mount kit WWBCP110
- Bull bar multi-Function light patch loom IBBPL110
- Optional centre light bar ILBSR002BW (Requires x1)
*If you are installing the centre light bar you will need to purchase IPL110 wiring harness separately for some makes and models
Optional lights - Offroad use only
Optional Cube lights: (can install up to x 4 cube lights)
- 20W BRIGHT CUBE SPOT BEAM - ILED20B
- 20W BRIGHT CUBE SPOT BEAM - AMBER COLOUR ILED20BA
- 20W BRIGHT CUBE FLOOD BEAM - CLEAR COLOUR ILED20BF
- 20W BRIGHT CUBE FLOOD BEAM - AMBER COLOUR ILED20BFA
Optional lights – On road use
- LED Fog Light 2” Amber Beam IFL0201A
- LED Fog Light 2” White Beam IFL0201W
Prices exclude fitting, freight, colour coding etc. Pricing is for Pick Up Only from our Bayswater Vic store. If you require freight please contact us to see if we can give you a quote. Fitting is available in store. Additional cost will apply. Please call 03 9720 8783 for a quote.
Though we like to keep popular bars in stock we may need to order in from the warehouse. Please give us a call to check availability before purchase.
|Synthetic Winch Only|
|RECOVERY POINTS||Included – 16mm Rated Recovery Points|
|Included. Optional Add On is 32″ Bright Sabre Single Row Lightbar and 20W Bright Cube Lights|
|SENSOR & RADAR
|POWDER COATING||Matte Black Textured Finish|