Engine oil performance improver
Extends the service life of the engine
- Protects against valve burn-through
- Deposits on resinified piston rings are loosened
- Removes oil sludge and unblocks blocked oil channels
- Neutralises aggressive combustion acids
- Supplements active substances in used engine oil
- Minimises friction resistance
- Suitable for oil dilution with bio fuels
- Conforms to modern API standards for engine oils
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experiences; test the foam on your skin before each application. We do not assume any liability for a specific application result due to the large number of applications and storage/usage conditions. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, this service is provided under the exclusion of any liability, unless the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed scope of services or the consultant was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and carry out further development.
Add the contents of the can to the engine oil each time the engine is repaired, or the oil is changed. In addition, the engine oil performance improver can be added when diagnosing engine oil.
300 ml are sufficient for 4.5 litres of engine oil. 1. 000 ml are sufficient for 10 litres of engine oil.
Ideal dosage: 10%. Reduce clean oil according to the oil level.