Genuine AVM Heavy Duty Free Wheeling Hubs
Heavy Duty - High Performance - Supplied with Spacers
- Toyota Landcruiser FJ80 HDJ80 HZJ80
- Toyota Landcruiser HZJ70 HZJ73 HZJ75 KZJ78
Genuine AVM Free Wheeling Hubs to suit Toyota LandCruiser 80 Series
The Heavy Duty upgraded hubs are fitted with a heat treated carbon steel drive ring.
The drive ring in the standard AVM hubs are made from a cast steel and for this reason, this is the weakest part of these hubs.
Vehicles fitted with front diff locks have been known to break the standard AVM free wheeling hub.
The new heavy duty hubs have been designed to strengthen this weak point in the drive line when diff locks are used.
- AVM Hubs feature trouble free turn dialoperation
- Reinforced nodular iron body
- Salt-spray resistant epoxy enamel finish
- Die cast aluminum cap
- Corrosion resistant gloss finish
- Precision machined, heat treated internal components
Be aware of fakes on eBay - Genuine hubs have an aluminium outer body while the fakes have a very shiny (chrome appearance) plastic outer body.
Genuine AVM hubs supplied with 12 months warranty
NOTE: If fitting these hubs to a vehicle manufactured after April 1994, spacers will be needed to take up the drive shaft slack behind the hub. These spacers stop the axles from drifting in and out of the hub.
This kit has the spacer rings required to suit varying length CV Shafts used in the 80 Series.
This listing is for a PAIR of hubs.