150 Series Toyota Prado GDJ150 2.8L 3 Inch Exhaust Turbo Back Without Cat
Toyota Prado GUN150R 2.8L Turbo Diesel (with DPF) October 2015 – Current
Complete Manta Performance Exhaust system – available as a “DPF back”, or “Turbo Back” in 3″ fully mandrel bent aluminised or stainless steel tubing. Turbo back is intended for offroad/race use only.
Our 3” exhaust system for the Prado replaces the factory exhaust system, right up to the DPF (DPF-back systems), or right up to the turbo (turbo back systems). It gives some good gains, particularly bringing the turbo boost in much earlier, adding responsiveness down low in the rev range. In the interests of keeping in-cab noise as low as possible, we incorporated two straight-through mufflers into the exhaust system.
This keeps the exhaust noise level close to the factory levels, with no annoying drone inside the cab. The mandrel bends and straight through mufflers on our Prado exhaust system, ensure the highest possible flow, and along with that comes maximum performance and fuel economy.
DPF Back or Turbo Back?
The latest model Prado comes from the factory with a Diesel Particulate Filter. These are an emissions device designed to control the amount of soot emitted from the exhaust system. We have two options in our exhaust range – DPF back (similar to a “cat back” system on a petrol vehicle), or turbo back (replacing the entire factory exhaust system, including the DPF).
The turbo back system does require a recalibration of the vehicle’s Engine Control Unit (ECU) to remove certain functions associated with the DPF system. This is intended for off-road or race use only.
Australia’s largest range of Performance Exhausts
The team at Manta combines more than 90 years of experience in the performance exhaust industry, engineering and developing Australia’s leading performance exhaust systems. We manufacture and wholesale a range of exhausts that boast a distinctive sound and perfect fitment. We strive to be industry leaders in bringing new systems to market.
Our performance exhaust range is the biggest in Australia, covering many makes and models of 4WDs, from Toyota Landcruisers through to the Volkswagen Amarok. Based in Perth and Melbourne, our systems are developed and produced in Australia. From here, we make our performance exhausts available in Sydney, Brisbane and other regions in Australia.
For improved performance or enhanced sound, Manta Performance Exhaust Systems are the ideal choice for automotive enthusiasts seeking the very best exhaust technology.
- System Type: TURBO BACK - WITHOUT CAT
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pipe Sizes: 3in SINGLE
- Noise Level: QUIET
- Configuration: Turbo Back (DPF Delete)
Please Note: Though we like to keep the popular movers in stock, we may need to order in kits as required. You can always contact us before purchase to check availability.
The 4WD Shed can supply & fit your exhaust system in our Bayswater, Vic workshop. Please contact the team for a detailed quote on 03 9720 8783.
Shipping Note: Flat Rate Shipping covers most metro areas in Australia. However, extra freight charges may apply if residential or in a remote or regional area. Commercial business address is preferred. We will contact you to advise if this applies to your order.
Why choose a Manta Performance Exhaust System?
1. Extensive Range of Exhausts, Tuning & Accessories to fit Australian spec Vehicles
- Manta has built up an incredible catalogue of exhaust systems to fit popular vehicle makes, models and series
- Manta provide a vast array of exhaust system options, providing Aluminised Steel, Stainless Steel, multiple piping sizes, multiple sound options, different mufflers, hot dogs, catalytic converters, extractors and exhaust tips
2. High Quality Australian Made Exhausts that Actually Fit
- Our factory uses world class machinery, lean manufacturing methods and employs a Total Quality Management System to ensure consistency of product manufacturing
- MPI and Manta invest over 100 hours in Research, Development and Dyno testing for each popular performance or 4WD vehicle exhaust system
- Our exhaust systems are developed to sound tough, maximise flow and improve vehicle performance and economy
- Through extensive development testing, we perfect our exhaust fitment to give hassle free installations
MPI Automotive and Manta Exhausts have a 45 year history of exhaust system manufacturing and distribution.
|Manta Performance Exhaust Systems