76 Series Toyota Landcruiser 4.5L 1VD V8 Turbo Diesel 2007-2016 3 inch Exhaust Without Cat, Rear Muffler
76 Series Toyota Landcruiser 4.5L 1VD VDJ76 V8 Turbo Diesel 2007-2016 Pre-DPF Models
Complete Manta Performance “turbo back” exhaust system – available in 3″ fully mandrel bent aluminised or stainless steel tubing, with the option of leaving out the diesel catalytic converter (intended for off-road use)
The 1VD V8 4.5L common rail turbo diesel engine in the current 70 Series Landcruiser has forged itself a reputation as a tough off-roader, with truck-like power and a fantastic amount of torque right from the word go. Off the factory floor, the Landcruiser is shackled by the very restrictive standard Toyota exhaust, pushing modest power figures of 151kw, and 430nm (the same as the HDJ100 Landcruiser engine).
With the standard exhaust going as small as 1 & 7/8″, and running through a baffled muffler, the sound of the V8 motor is nowhere to be heard. The fitment of a Manta 3″ exhaust system changes all that! Running full 3″ piping, right from the turbo face to the tail, it’s available in a number of configurations, so you can have an exhaust note close to the factory level, go all out with a wild, unmuffled V8 bark, or find a happy medium somewhere in between.
Replacing the standard exhaust with a 3″ version has a number of benefits, including reduced turbo lag, improved peak power and torque, greater responsiveness, and reduced fuel consumption. On average, we see a 15% gain in power, and around 1 – 2L per 100km reduction in fuel consumption.
The full 3″ exhaust is consistently rated as the best performance modification to carry out on the V8 Landcruiser, not only due to the glorious sound it releases, but also for the massive improvement in driveability. Many dealers are fitting them on brand new vehicles – don’t spend another day without one!
Australia’s largest range of Performance Exhausts
The team at Manta combines more than 90 years of experience in the performance exhaust industry, engineering and developing Australia’s leading performance exhaust systems. We manufacture and wholesale a range of exhausts that boast a distinctive sound and perfect fitment. We strive to be industry leaders in bringing new systems to market.
Our performance exhaust range is the biggest in Australia, covering many makes and models of 4WDs, from Toyota Landcruisers through to the Volkswagen Amarok. Based in Perth and Melbourne, our systems are developed and produced in Australia. From here, we make our performance exhausts available in Sydney, Brisbane and other regions in Australia.
For improved performance or enhanced sound, Manta Performance Exhaust Systems are the ideal choice for automotive enthusiasts seeking the very best exhaust technology.
- System Type: Full System without Cat
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pipe Sizes: 3 inch Single
- Noise Level: Quiet
- Configuration: Full System without Cat
Please Note: Though we like to keep the popular movers in stock, we may need to order in kits as required. You can always contact us before purchase to check availability.
The 4WD Shed can supply & fit your exhaust system in our Bayswater, Vic workshop. Please contact the team for a detailed quote on 03 9720 8783.
Shipping Note: Flat Rate Shipping covers most metro areas in Australia. However, extra freight charges may apply if residential or in a remote or regional area. Commercial business address is preferred. We will contact you to advise if this applies to your order.
Why choose a Manta Performance Exhaust System?
1. Extensive Range of Exhausts, Tuning & Accessories to fit Australian spec Vehicles
- Manta has built up an incredible catalogue of exhaust systems to fit popular vehicle makes, models and series
- Manta provide a vast array of exhaust system options, providing Aluminised Steel, Stainless Steel, multiple piping sizes, multiple sound options, different mufflers, hot dogs, catalytic converters, extractors and exhaust tips
2. High Quality Australian Made Exhausts that Actually Fit
- Our factory uses world class machinery, lean manufacturing methods and employs a Total Quality Management System to ensure consistency of product manufacturing
- MPI and Manta invest over 100 hours in Research, Development and Dyno testing for each popular performance or 4WD vehicle exhaust system
- Our exhaust systems are developed to sound tough, maximise flow and improve vehicle performance and economy
- Through extensive development testing, we perfect our exhaust fitment to give hassle free installations
MPI Automotive and Manta Exhausts have a 45 year history of exhaust system manufacturing and distribution.
|Manta Performance Exhaust Systems