Flashlube Catch Can Pro Kit Holden Colorado RG 7 Trailblazer
The Flashlube Catch Can Pro is a premium oil fume filter that protects the engine by filtering out damaging oil mist and condensation from the air entering the inlet passage. This oil mist and condensation often causes carbon build up resulting in loss of power, fuel economy and can consequently lead to expensive engine damage.
This unit is designed with unique safety valves, to ensure its installation will not over pressurise the engine and is compact in size at 146mm high x 116mm wide x 137mm deep.
- Maintains vehicle power & efficiency
- Reduces carbon build up in inlet manifold
- Stops intercooler contamination
- Reduces corrosion of turbo bearings
- Ensures cleaner air is delivered to the engine
- Keeps sensors clean
- Pressure relief valve
- Vacuum relief valve
- Replaceable filter element
- Large (19mm) inlet & outlet ports
- Small size to fit in compact engine bays
- Rotating head to assist fitting
Comes with Catch Can Pro Unit
- Hoses, hose clamps and bracket included for easy installation
- Components made by OE Manufacturers
- Engineered to be vehicle specific
- Oil resistant hoses
- Holden Colorado RG L4 2.8L Auto/Manual 06/2012-04/21
- Holden Colorado 7 L4 2.8L Auto/Manual 06/2012-On
- Holden Trailblazer L4 2.8L Auto/Manual 106/2012-04/2
This kit is vehicle specific. Replacement Catch Can Pro FCC & Element FFCE are available separately. Fitting of this product can be done in our Bayswater Vic workshop. Additional costs may apply. Please call for a quote.