Make 4 interest-free payments of $738.34
Terrain Tamer Extreme Big Brake Upgrade Kit - Holden Colorado RG 3
Australian engineering tests show an average 14% improvement in braking distance, and up to 21% when fitted together with rear disc conversion kit.
- Enlarged 2 piece forged aluminium calipers
- Pair of 6 pot (front) or 4 pot (rear) calipers in each kit.
- 6-slot or 10-slot and dimpled Geomet-coated rotors – up to 40% increase in swept area compared to OE rotors
- Matching caliper brackets and bolts
- Kevlar ceramic low dust brake pads
- Full axle set of Stainless steel braided hoses
- High grade alloy steel brake pad insulators
- Stainless steel abutments
- Holden Colorado RG 3 7/2016-
Please Note: Brake pads are unique to the upgrade kit. You can't use standard brake pads with calipers once they have been fitted. You will need the TTBBKBP
*Suits 18" wheels or larger only!
These kits are fully engineered and ADR approved. They should only be installed by a qualified mechanic and must be checked and signed off by an engineer after installation to meet state regulations.