Formula 4x4 Front Shock Absorber - Great Wall V240 Holden Colorado RC Rodeo RA Isuzu D-Max
Suits Standard and Raised Vehicles
Formula shocks will give you the most comfortable offroad ride at an affordable price.
The Formula 4x4 range was designed to improve your on and off road experience. Designed to withstand the harshest of conditions, ensuring reliability on your next outdoor adventure. Built from high grade carbon steel, incorporating a specialised valving system, filled with high quality oil, seals and low gas pressure. Including already installed SuperPro designed and manufactured bushes, giving you the most comfortable ride that you and your 4WD can afford.
Not lacking any shock features, Formula 4x4 is the complete package
*Price is per Shock Absorber.
|Amount Required for Vehicle
- GREAT WALL 01/10-12/14 Platform/Chassis 2.4 V240 4x4
- GREAT WALL 06/11-12/14 Platform/Chassis 2.0 V200 4x4
- GREAT WALL 06/11-12/14 Ute 2.0 V200 4x4
- GREAT WALL 10/09-12/15 Ute 2.4 V240 4x4
- HOLDEN COLORADO 03/08-06/12 RC Platform/Chassis 3.0 TD 4x4 (TFS85)
- HOLDEN COLORADO 03/08-06/12 RC Ute 3.0 TD 4x4 (TFS85)
- HOLDEN COLORADO 03/08-06/12 RC Ute 3.6 i V6 4x4 (TFS27)
- HOLDEN RODEO 01/06-06/08 RA Platform/Chassis 3.6 i 4x4 (TFS27)
- HOLDEN RODEO 01/06-06/08 RA Ute 3.6 i 4x4 (TFS27)
- HOLDEN RODEO 01/07-10/08 RA Platform/Chassis 3.0 DiTD 4x4 (TFS85)
- HOLDEN RODEO 01/07-10/08 RA Ute 3.0 DiTD 4x4 (TFS85)
- HOLDEN RODEO 02/03-01/07 RA Platform/Chassis 3.0 TD 4x4 (TFS77)
- HOLDEN RODEO 02/03-01/07 RA Ute 3.0 TD 4x4 (TFS77)
- HOLDEN RODEO 02/03-12/05 RA Platform/Chassis 3.5 i 4x4 (TFS26)
- HOLDEN RODEO 02/03-12/05 RA Ute 3.5 i 4x4 (TFS26)
- ISUZU DMAX 01/07-06/12 TFR,TFS Platform/Chassis 3.0 D 4x4
- ISUZU DMAX 01/07-06/12 TFR,TFS Ute 3.0 DiTD 4x4 (TFS85_)
Formula Shocks are the designed and engineered for both offroad and on road conditions. We incorporate two ranges of shock absorbers to make sure that Formula Shocks can improve the ride of both Performance vehicles and 4WDs, through a comfortable ride. Our aim for Formula Shocks, was to create the most comfortable ride for every driver at an affordable price.
By partnering with SuperPro Suspension, we were able to combine their aftermarket bushes with our shocks to further increase the performance, durability and comfort. Giving longer durability and increased flex to your suspension, ensuring that no matter the terrain, Formula has got you covered.
We strive to constantly better our suspension systems and love customer feedback! If you have a question
All Formula Suspension Parts are covered by a 3 Year 60000km Warranty. This means that if a Formula Product fails, it will be replaced free of charge.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under Australian law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
This warranty is limited to the replacement of the originally supplied Formula component. This warranty does not include off-road and motorsport applications. This Warranty does not cover the labour costs of removal/replacement nor any consequential damage, where this limitation is permitted by local law.
In order to be eligible to claim this warranty:
- You must be the original purchaser.
- The part must have been originally supplied for the specific application intended by Formula.