Mean Mother Heavy Duty Exhaust Air Jack 4000kg
Exhaust jacks are the perfect recovery item for any off road traveller exploring areas where soft sand, snow & mud might be encountered. When a vehicle gets bogged in these conditions a normal jack is useless as it will sink into the ground.
The Mean Mother Exhaust Jack can raise a vehicle high enough so you are able to position rocks, wood or other objects to assist in creating traction for the wheels. It works by using the vehicle's exhaust gases from the tailpipe to inflate the air bag. Alternatively it can be inflated using an onboard or portable air compressor.
4000kg maximum gross vehicle mass (GVM)
The air jack bag features a toughened double layer reinforced lifting surface which provides stability and control when raising a vehicle. Constructed from heavy duty high tenacity nylon, it's coated with plasticised PVC to provide maximum strength and resistance against tearing.
Special triangular feet built into the base provide superior grip and maximum grounding in all conditions. Exhaust jacks are not an alternative to the vehicle's factory supplied jack, they are a serious recovery product.
- 1 x 5m exhaust hose
- 1 x 1m extension hose
- 1 x air compressor adaptor
- 1 x pair of leather gloves
- 1 x puncture repair kit (3 patches 1 glue)
- 2 x protective mats
- 1 x yellow carrying zipper storage bag
- 1 x instruction manual
- 12mth warranty
* The jack relies on pressure from the exhaust system for inflation, therefore the exhaust must not have any holes, spot-welded chrome extensions or gas leaks otherwise it will not be able to build up enough pressure to inflate the bag and lift the vehicle.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Mean Mother Stockist