Nissan Patrol GU 4.8L 2.5 inch Exhaust Full System with Centre Muffler & Rear Hotdog (4x O2 Sensors)
Nissan Patrol GU 4.8L (4x O2 Sensors) Wagon
Complete Manta exhaust system, available as a “cat-back” system, replacing the last two pieces of the standard exhaust system, or as a full system – including a set of extractors.
As many 4.8L petrol GU Patrol owners have found, the best way to improve their car overall, is by fitting the full Manta exhaust kit to their vehicle.
Although the 4.8L is very reliable, power and torque left a little to be desired, and it had rather heavy fuel consumption. Therefore many owners look for ways to improve the power and economy of their vehicle. An easy way to do this, is to fit the Manta 2.5″ exhaust. This mandrel bent, high flow system replaces the entire standard exhaust system (a high flow extractor replaces the standard cast manifold) to give you better sound, and much more flow.
This leads to increased performance, as the engine is able to operate much more efficiently. The twin muffler setup used ensures that there is no drone inside the cabin, although the system does give the car a lovely deep sounding exhaust tone when heard from outside. The exhaust is also available as a “cat back” system, replacing the last two parts of the factory exhaust for those just chasing an improved engine sound.
Australia’s largest range of Performance Exhausts
The team at Manta combines more than 90 years of experience in the performance exhaust industry, engineering and developing Australia’s leading performance exhaust systems. We manufacture and wholesale a range of exhausts that boast a distinctive sound and perfect fitment. We strive to be industry leaders in bringing new systems to market.
Our performance exhaust range is the biggest in Australia, covering many makes and models of 4WDs, from Toyota Landcruisers through to the Volkswagen Amarok. Based in Perth and Melbourne, our systems are developed and produced in Australia. From here, we make our performance exhausts available in Sydney, Brisbane and other regions in Australia.
For improved performance or enhanced sound, Manta Performance Exhaust Systems are the ideal choice for automotive enthusiasts seeking the very best exhaust technology.
- System Type: Full System
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pipe Sizes: 2.5 inch Single
- Noise Level: Loud
- Configuration: Full System
Please Note: Though we like to keep the popular movers in stock, we may need to order in kits as required. You can always contact us before purchase to check availability.
The 4WD Shed can supply & fit your exhaust system in our Bayswater, Vic workshop. Please contact the team for a detailed quote on 03 9720 8783.
Shipping Note: Flat Rate Shipping covers most metro areas in Australia. However, extra freight charges may apply if residential or in a remote or regional area. Commercial business address is preferred. We will contact you to advise if this applies to your order.
Why choose a Manta Performance Exhaust System?
1. Extensive Range of Exhausts, Tuning & Accessories to fit Australian spec Vehicles
- Manta has built up an incredible catalogue of exhaust systems to fit popular vehicle makes, models and series
- Manta provide a vast array of exhaust system options, providing Aluminised Steel, Stainless Steel, multiple piping sizes, multiple sound options, different mufflers, hot dogs, catalytic converters, extractors and exhaust tips
2. High Quality Australian Made Exhausts that Actually Fit
- Our factory uses world class machinery, lean manufacturing methods and employs a Total Quality Management System to ensure consistency of product manufacturing
- MPI and Manta invest over 100 hours in Research, Development and Dyno testing for each popular performance or 4WD vehicle exhaust system
- Our exhaust systems are developed to sound tough, maximise flow and improve vehicle performance and economy
- Through extensive development testing, we perfect our exhaust fitment to give hassle free installations
MPI Automotive and Manta Exhausts have a 45 year history of exhaust system manufacturing and distribution.
|Manta Performance Exhaust Systems