Make 4 interest-free payments of $73.75
RacksBrax XD Hitch Quick Release Awning Bracket - Triple Kit
The XD Hitch (Xtra Duty) has been specifically designed so that wing awnings can be locked-on or taken off roof racks in less than 10 seconds and have a load capacity of 20kg for each load point (Hitch) to accommodate even the heaviest of awnings.
The XD Hitch is ideal for a variety of wing awnings including most 180°, 270° and 360° awnings; and is suited to awnings with mounting spacing from 100mm to120mm; including triple spine awning tracks with 2 x 60mm centres such as the Howling Moon range.
The XD Hitch (Double, Triple) (pat. pend) is part of our RacksBrax XD range. The XD Hitch (Triple) is ideal for:
- Wing-style awnings with spine track spacings between 100-120mm
- 3 mounting points (e.g. 1 vehicle + 2 awning/accessory)
- Awnings with a max. load of 60kg (i.e. 20kg x 3 loading points)
The XD Hitch (Double) will fit most wing awnings (see our comprehensive compatibility chart for specific awning compatibility). If your awning does not appear in our chart, please feel free to reach out to the Team.
The XD Hitch complements the highly successful HD Hitch; both manufactured in Australia using glass-reinforced, UV stabilised nylon to withstand the harshest of outdoor conditions.
How many Hitches for my awning?
The XD Hitch is sold in Double or Triple packs. Check out the XD Hitch Recommended Configurations for a summary of the minimum number of XD Hitches needed for various awning types with mounting spacings from 100mm to120mm; including triple spine awning tracks with 2 x 60mm centres such as the Howling Moon range.
The RacksBrax XD Wall Mount 9010 (pat. pend) or RacksBrax XD Lockable Wall Mount 9011 (pat. pend) (both sold separately) provide a simple wall storage option to store your awning. XD Hitch Brackets in either DOUBLE or TRIPLE are available separately. Check your XD Awning Compatibility Chart
The XD Hitches (9000 & 9001) will also work with our entire RacksBrax XD Accessory range:
- XD Wall Mount (9010) or XD Lockable Wall Mount (9011) which lets you remove your roof rack accessory so that it can be fixed to a garage wall when not in use.
- XD Multi-Awn Adaptor (9114, 9115) for removing 30 Second, Bushwakka and SUPA PEG 270 Outbound Shield 6 awnings quickly.
- XD Awning Connector (9120, 9121) which adds compatibility for the Alu-Cab 270 Shadow and Quick Pitch Weathershade 20 Second awnings.
- XD Bracket range which connects your XD Hitch with most roof bar- and platform-style racks.
-The XD Hitch is ideal for a variety of wing awnings including most 180°, 270° and 360° awnings such as the Darche Eclipse range, Howling Moon range, 23Zero range, The Bush Company range and others. Additionally, the XD Hitch fits the Ostrich Wing awnings utilising the standard Slider Bracket that ships with them. Roof racks and accessory brackets suited to roof racks are not included.
Please Note: Awnings must be restrained in windy conditions, drained during rain and cleared during snow.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Dealer of RacksBrax products!
Compatibility - Check your awning against the list below. Some awnings may need a triple kit depending on weight. All Racksbrax products are a suggestion & if you need further confirmation please contact us before purchase.
FOR WING STYLE AWNINGS (180°)
Track Spacing - 50mm Twice
- Bushwakka Australia® Extreme 180 Next-Gen Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001, XD Multi Adaptor - 9114, 9115
- Bushwakka Australia® Straighty 180 (Endo Range) Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001, 9114, 9115
Track Spacing - 150MM
- Darche® Eclipse 180 Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
- Darche® Eclipse 180 Versatile Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
- OVS® Nomadic Awning 180 Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
Track Spacing - 200MM
FOR WING STYLE AWNINGS (270°)
Track Spacing - 33mm Twice
Track Spacing - 50mm Special
- Alu-Cab® 270 Shadow Awning Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001, XD Awning Connector - 9120, 9121
- Quick Pitch Weathershade 20 Second Awning Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001, XD Awning Connector - 9120, 9121
Track Spacing - 50mm Twice
- Bushwakka Australia® Extreme 270 Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001, 9114, 9115
- Bushwakka Australia® True Blue (Endo Range) Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001, 9114, 9115
- Bushwakka Australia® U-Beaut (Endo Range) Racksbrax kit 9001, 9115
Track Spacing - 64mm
- Ostrich Wing® Ostrich Junior* Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
- Ostrich Wing® Ostrich Wing 3 270* Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
Track Spacing - 115mm
- 23Zero® Falcon 270 Racksbrax kit 9001
- 23Zero® Peregrine 270 Racksbrax kit 9001
- Darche® Eclipse 270 Racksbrax kit 9001
- OVS® Nomadic Awning 270 Racksbrax kit 9001
- OVS® Nomadic LT 270 Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
Track Spacing - 120mm
- Howling Moon® 270 Swing Awn (4 Panel) Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
- Howling Moon® 270 Swing Awn (6 Panel) Racksbrax kit 9001
- Ironman 4x4® Delta Wing 1 Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
- Ironman 4x4® Delta Wing 2 Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
- Ironman 4x4® Delta Wing 3 Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
- The Bush Company 270 XT Awning (Mk1, Mk2) Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001
- The Bush Company 270 XT MAX Racksbrax kit 9001
- The Bush Company 270 Gull Wing Awning Racksbrax kit 9000, 9001, 9114, 9115
Track Spacing - 135mm
RacksBrax Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the 'Warranty').
You may make a claim under this clause (the ' Warranty Claim') for material defects and workmanship in the Products within:
- 5 yrs. from date of purchase for injection molded plastic components (the ' Warranty Period').
- 1 yr from date of purchase for other components (the ' Warranty Period').
In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must be the original purchaser and provide proof of purchase from RacksBrax or an accredited RacksBrax Dealer showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to Engineered Touring Solutions Pty Ltd (RacksBrax) at PO Box 7081, East Brisbane, Queensland, 4169, Australia, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then RacksBrax will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by RacksBrax and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
The Warranty does not apply to:
- any appearance of the supplied Product/s
- defects loss or damage where the Product/s has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction
- defects loss or damage caused by non-compliance with RacksBrax fitting instructions, including the recommended regular inspections of fastenings
- defects loss or damage caused by overloading the Product or exceeding the capacity of the vehicle and or roof rack manufacturers recommendations
- defects loss or damage caused by the improper or incomplete securing of any accessory load to the product i.e. the securing pin AND the supplied lock (where applicable) must both be inserted AND locked (respectively), prior to transporting an accessory
- defects loss or damage to pitched awnings resulting from wind conditions
- defects loss or damage by using non-RacksBrax replacement components
Please contact us at The 4WD Shed for any Warranty issues. Please do'n't send the item back without contacting us for a return id or process. We may ask you to send direct back to the supplier if required.