Make 4 interest-free payments of $411.12
Bilstein 50mm Readystrut Suspension Lift Kit - Toyota Prado 120 Series & FJ Cruiser
- BILSTEIN gas-pressure technology provides maximum traction, precise handling and safety
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- Optimum grip and enhanced lane stability in day to day and extreme situations
- Proven in harsh Australian outback conditions
- Repairable & Revalveable
- OEM certified mounting hardware allows for easy installation
- Restores original ride characteristic
- Individually fine-tuned during BILSTEIN road testing
- Enhanced safety
- Precision handling for optimized vehicle control
- Constant damping power under any load
- 3 year / 60,000km warranty.
Bilstein Performance Lift Kit designed to lift the vehicle 50mm and provide the ultimate in handling and control, both on and off road.
Where applicable the spring rates of this lift kit can be adjusted to handle different front and rear loads. If you would like to change the specified spring rates of this lift kit, please give us a call, send us a message or leave a comment when you purchase this 4x4 lift kit.
Bilstein Lift Kit Warranty
Bilstein lift kits come with a 3 year / 60,000-Kilometer warranty.
Lift Kit Fitting Instructions
All lift kits are shipped with a set of lift kit fitting instructions and also include details on upgrading your warranty. The instructions provided are general in nature. It is highly recommended that you get your lift kit installed by a mechanic or suspension technician, preferably with wheel alignment facilities.
Why can't I reuse my U-bolts?
This is one of the most commonly asked questions when discussing leaf springs and related components. You can read here to get the answer.
Premium Lift Kit Packaging & Shipping
When purchased, this lift kit will be delivered via Fulcrums Premium Packaging service. This is an all-inclusive service, designed to ensure extremely fast delivery of your order. Your suspension components will be packaged securely to guarantee they are protected during transit.
This Lift Kit and its Height Variations
Suppliers are often not open about this topic from the initial purchase. However, at Fulcrum Suspensions we believe in honesty and providing customers with all the information relevant to their purchase. The below is not exclusive to Fulcrum Suspensions, every brand of lift kit and every company that sells lift kits understands the below and works through it.
In the title of this lift kit a specific height increase is referenced. Although this is accurate, due to the complicated nature of suspension and numerous varying factors between each vehicle, such as accessories, factory ride height, sag due to age, use and pre-existing conditions. There will always be a tolerance for the final lift height increase that your 4WD receives both front and rear may vary to the one listed in the products title.
If we are provided with all the correct constant load details and we supply the correct springs. Your 4WD will get the correct lift height, within tolerance of as advertised. However due to external factors the tolerance my vary as much as + or 15mm.External factors that affect lift heights
- On top of our engineering, we have installed this lift kit on thousands of 4WDs across Australia and each with various setups. This has given us the data to determine the average lift height increases. The height increase referenced in the title of this lift kit is based on that average number.
- If the vehicle has sagged already due overloaded springs caused by age, use and accessory installation. Then lift height change will likely be greater than the one listed in the products title. However, even with pre-existing sag the lift will take the vehicle back to OE ride heights + the increased lift mentioned.
- Every vehicle that comes off the factory floor has a tolerance variation in factory ride heights. Therefore, the final before and after measurements, both front and rear will always be different from vehicle to vehicle. Which means that even though this lift kit specifies a specific lift height in the title, due to the varying standard ride heights of each vehicle the lift you may receive will vary.
- If you do not provide our team with the correct info then we will not be able to supply you with the corrects springs, which will affect the lift height increase. Be sure that when our team reaches out to confirm all details you give them all info required.
Regarding the below, when you are order a lift kit from Fulcrum Suspensions. Our suspension experts will call you to confirm all details and requirements before processing your order. We do this to make sure you get the best service and the best lift kit for your 4WD. Dont stress about the finer details as we will take care of it. However, we note the below so you can understand the complexity.
As springs are what lift your 4WD, to ensure you get the correct height increase (lift) it is paramount that we supply the correct springs for your 4WDs constant loads and intended use.
Although all lift kits specify a specific lift height in the title. As your 4WD has front and rear springs this means you will have a front lift height and a rear lift height. The spring rates we supply in this lift kit are determined by the weights you carry, a suspension height increase.
Keep in mind that both the front & rear springs work in conjunction with one another. If spring rate for either the front or rear is wrong, this could cause an uneven lift. Making the vehicle nose down or nose up which is not the outcome we want. So after purchasing when talking to our suspension experts, be certain to provide our team with as much info as possible in regard to the vehicles use and also constant loads.
To get the correct springs for your car, you must match your vehicles constant load/weight to the correct spring rates. For example, if you carry 250kgs you should get a spring that best matches that load.
We recommend you get all your constant load accessories sorted before you get a lift kit installed, this will ensure you have a level lift and the best ride from the get-go and won't require future spring changes. A constant load is the accessories/gear that will be installed or in the vehicle 24/7.
You do not want to get a spring that is rated less than the load you carry at constant. If you do this, you will overload your spring and it will sag/fail. You can overload a spring by carrying too heavy of a load (front/rear) or by towing a boat caravan that adds extra weight to the tow ball. For example, if you have a 300kg rated rear spring but load your rear to 500kg, then your rear spring would fail and sag. The same applies to the front, with various engines and accessories having different weights such as alloy bull bar, steel bull bar, bumper bars, steel winch, synthetic winch, bash plates, tow hook, batteries, diesel engine, petrol engines, etc.
The flip side to the above, is that you do not want to get a spring that is rated too high for what you carry at constant. For example, you do not want to get a spring that is rated to 300kg if you only carry 100kg constantly. If you do this you will have a very stiff ride and it could lead to suspension failure such as shock top outs, coil spring trap issues and more.
If you are carrying any dynamic load, including extra load on the weekends, or tow anything. Then you will need an airbag kit to help. Airbag kits are designed specially not to carry weight but to help support your springs to handle any extra weight you may carry occasionally, like a boat, caravan, camper, trailer, or general load increase.
- Toyota Prado 120 Series
- Toyota FJ Cruiser
Shipping Note: Flat Rate Shipping covers most metro areas in Australia. However extra freight charges may apply if residential or in a remote or regional area. We will contact you to advise if this applies to your order.
These kits are Made to Order (MTO) please call us to confirm kit availability to avoid delays.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Stockist for Fulcrum Suspensions
Click & Fit Information
Installation includes full product installation by a qualified suspension technician, a full wheel alignment, a complete suspension check & a brake inspection. We also offer a complimentary 1000km check-up service for free, which includes all safety checks, a wheel alignment if required and any retention work. We offer this service to ensure you get the best possible experience.
Additional costs may apply if we are completing additional work at the same time, this can include but not limited to winch installation, lights, mechanical, new wheels & tyres etc. Pricing will be discussed for any additional work being carried out.