BOSCH BRAKE ROTOR FRONT TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 322mm dia. 5 stud wheels
Bosch has over 80 years of experience in the automotive industry, supplying premium brake parts to both vehicle manufacturers and the automotive aftermarket. Today, Bosch is a recognised leader in automotive technology. With its global resources at its disposal, Bosch is able to source the highest quality brake components available including disc rotors and disc drums.
Innovative, high quality materials provide consistent, safe & long lasting performance.
Tight machining tolerances
Minimised brake shudder
Low lateral runout
Low disc thickness variation
- 100% balanced for smooth operation
- OEM style vane configuration
- Improved thermal efficiency
- Cooler braking
- Fade resistance
Alloy controlled castings
- Low noise
- Wear resistance
- Minimised brake shudder
Minimum thickness marking
- Safety warning
- LANDCRUISER 70 SERIES. VDJ76, VDJ78, VDJ79, LC70. 4/2006 -
- LANDCRUISER FZJ78 &79. HZJ78 & 79. HDJ 78 & 79. 1999 - 2006
- LANDCRUISER 100 SERIES. FZJ105, HZJ105. 3/1998 - 2007
ROTOR WITH 5 STUD HOLES. BE SURE TO USE WITH DB1365BL PADS.
Please Note: This is for a SINGLE Rotor Please order 2 if you require a PAIR.
- A consistently high quality safety and reliability standard
- Excellent high and low temperature mechanical strength
- Wear resistance
- High thermal conductivity for fade and cracking resistance
- High damping characteristics for low noise
High Quality Machining. Bosch’s experience in producing original equipment brake discs also guarantees minimum tolerances for run-out and disc thickness variation (DTV). Excessive run-out produces DTV, which in turn causes pedal vibrations, steering wheel or entire wheel pulsation and brake noise.This is particularly critical for replacement rotors so that drivers experience a consistently high level of “as-new” brake performance with each brake service.
Part number 0986T15141
Designation Brake disc; front
Production discontinuation -
Trade abbreviation (HKB) PBR790