CV Shaft Assembly Toyota Prado 90 Series 7/96-2/03
*This is for a SINGLE CV Shaft Assembly to suit Left or Right hand side.
Roadsafe CV Shaft Assemblies are manufactured using "high quality" CV Joints, Boots and Axles etc. All components are machined on the latest CNC equipment using top quality materials and coatings which will ensure long life and reliable performance in all conditions.
The CV Joint Boots used on the GSP CV Joints are made from quality Neoprene which lasts much longer than the standard rubber boots many other manufacturers use.
Roadsafe CV Shafts are tested for shear & load strength and also have a rust preventative coating.
Our Roadsafe CV Shafts assemblies are supplied complete to include all necessary hardware and are guaranteed to fit correctly as per OEM Specs.
- Toyota Prado 90 Series 7/96-2/03
- Left (Passenger)
- Right (Driver)
- CV joints machined accurately and precisely with hardening where required.
- High torsion steel axle shaft with protective coating to prevent corrosion.
- All rolling components, race and ball tracks precisely machined to ensure smooth and quiet operation and long life
- All splines hardened and machined to OEM spec
- High quality neoprene CV boots fitted with quality stainless steel clamps.
- Top quality long lasting moly grease used in CV joints
- 12 month (20,000km) warranty
12 month (20,000km) warranty. Guaranteed to fit correctly as per OEM specifications. CV Shaft assemblies include necessary hardware. Full technical support Australia wide.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Stockist of Roadsafe 4WD
*A professional fitter is recommended when fitting CVs to avoid tearing of the rubber boot or damage to the shaft either during the installation or when in use after installation. Warranty of damage caused by self fitment may not be processed.