Diff Drop Kit - 100 Series Toyota Landcruiser
When lifting IFS vehicles, the Constant Velocity or CV joints are put on an increased angle. This increased angle of the CV joint during operation can accelerate the wear on the joint, as well as putting additional stress on the CV boots leading to splitting & eventually premature failure of the CV. This wear is accelerated further if larger wider wheels & tyres are fitted.
The Roadsafe IFS Diff Drop Kits are application specific & supplied complete to get the job done. The bolt on kit corrects geometry on the front driveshaft & CVs, lowering the front diff by approx. 25mm, thus reducing the angles the CV joints need to operate on, & avoiding the expensive replacement of CVs & boots. Allows the existing bash plate to be refitted.
This bolt on kit suits the following
- LEXUS LX470 UZJ100 Cruiser 2/98-8/02
- LEXUS LX470 UZJ100 Cruiser 9/02-2/08
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 100 series IFS UZJ100 HDJ100 HDJ101 IFS 1998
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 100 series IFS UZJ100 HDJ100 HDJ101 IFS 1/99-02
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 100 series IFS UZJ100 HDJ100 HDJ101 IFS 2003-on
- Diff Drop Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Stockist of Roadsafe 4WD.
Free Shipping may exclude remote & regional areas. Please contact us before purchasing, if you require shipping to NT, WA or Northern QLD for shipping costs.