Enduro Pro Performance Rear Shocks PAIR Holden Colorado RG 6/12-On & Isuzu DMAX
Getting your 4x4 suspension right is one of the most important factors that impact on your 4WD's performance and comfort on and off-road.
Whether it’s for work or leisure, Drivetech 4x4 has a range of shock absorbers to suit most makes and models, giving you the ride quality and handling you desire. BUT...if you are looking for the best 4x4 remote reservoir suspension option for you, the Enduro Pro shocks, struts and lift kits offer the complete package.
These new 4x4 Shock Absorbers are the latest addition to the Drivetech 4x4 off road parts range. These stylish performance off road shocks are the perfect fit for your 4x4 for touring and off roading.
The Drivetech 4x4 Enduro Pro remote reservoir monotube shock performs even better than it looks. The remote reservoir shocks provide excellent heat dissipation to improve shock performance whilst allowing for extra shock travel when offroad.
Performance never looked so good!
Drivetech 4x4 Enduro Pro Shocks feature:
- Multi-Stage Valving - providing both comfort and performance
- Height Adjustable Spring Seat Struts - for fine tuning ride height
- Braided Line to Reservoir - reducing the risk of damage to the line when offroad
- A large capacity body - for extra oil and added strength
- 20mm Chrome Piston Rod - for extra strength when side load exists during full travel
- 46mm Diameter Piston - allowing for more precise tuning
- Triple O-Ring Swivel Connector - tightly sealing the system from water and dust
- Heavy Duty Rubber Bushes - for a long life cycle
Sold as a PAIR Fitting is available as our workshop, please contact us for installation costs.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Drivetech 4x4 Stockist
Applications for this part (and matching part numbers) are as follows: