EXITRAX Ultimate 1150 Recovery Board Kit - Gun Metal Grey
What is EXITRAX?
Simply put, Exitrax is the next generation in single-vehicle recovery.
The range has been developed from the ground up by the team at Mean Mother 4×4, alongside a leading plastics engineering team.
The 18 months of research and development, as well as countless hours of testing has culminated in the release of a truly original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market.
Each of the three boards has been designed to appeal to a different kind of user, from the novice to the off-road extremist
The 1150mm Ultimate Series are constructed using the toughest, most flexible nylon around.
These are specially designed for the off-road extremists who demand ultimate performance!
- Reinforced nylon construction for maximum strength and maximum flex.
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Ultra-tough cleats for superior grip
- Low profile stacking for easy mounting
- Compatible with most recovery board mounting systems
- Innovative design reduces effort for extraction
- Strategically placed engagement nodules reduce wheel spin
- Ground engagement teeth reduce board movement during recovery
- Balanced handles for comfort while carrying
- Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly
- Compatible with the Exi Link linking plate and 4X4 jack base
- Construction: Reinforced Nylon
- Designed: Australia
- Manufactured: New Zealand
- Colours: Gunmetal / Black
- Board Length: 1150mm
- Board Width: 314mm
- Board Height: 69.8mm
- Stack Height: 89.8mm
- Weight Per Board: 3.38Kg
- Carry Handles: 3
- Mount-Ability: Yes
- Reduced Engagement Angle: Yes
- Ground Engagement Teeth: Yes
- Load Capacity: 2.5T Per Axle
- Recovery Leashes: Yes
- Grip Cleats: Yes
- Debris Evacuation Channels: Yes
- Exi-Link Option: Yes
EXITRAX is available in three unique sizes; 930mm, 1110mm, and 1150mm
The 4WD Shed is an Authorized Stockist for EXITRAX