Fuel Pump Guard
- Holden Colorado RG 2012-2016
- Isuzu DMAX / MUX 2012-2016
The fuel pump mounted on the underside of the common rail Holden Colorado RG & Dmax/MUX is located in a very precarious position, exposing fuel filters & the drain plug in the bottom of the pump to potential damage from rocks & debris when offroading.
If the plug or screw in fuel filters are damaged, the vehicle will lose all pressure to the fuel rail, which will result in engine failure.
The Roadsafe Fuel Pump Guard is a simple solution to a potentially big problem. Simple to install by easily unbolting four existing bolts to install the guard providing you with protection & peace of mind.
- Slotted holes for bolt location tolerances
- Raised profile to suit for height protrusion of the screw in filters & drain plug clearance
- Cutouts to cater for the strengthening ribs
- Protect your engine from knocks when out on the tracks
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised stockist of Roadsafe 4WD