Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.81
Greasable Pin Kit - Holden Colorado RG Isuzu DMAX TF LDV T60 Navara NP300 D40 Hilux BT50
Greasable pins & shackles help protect bushes from premature wear due to dirt & grit. Applying grease through the nipple forces grease through the joint clearing any debris. Greasable components are important in vehicles being used in dusty or highly salty environments.
Often overlooked when upgrading suspension we always recommend replacing shackles & bushes. Over time these components can become worn & damaged & in replacing these can help stabilise the rear axle movement. Worn components can cause the vehicle to "wander" when driving or be unstable when braking especially if towing or carrying a load.
- Holden Colorado RG 2012-Onwards
- Holden Rodeo RA R9 8/1999-Onwards
- Isuzu DMAX TF85 7/2016-Onwards
- Isuzu DMAX TFS40 7/2020-On
- Mazda BT50 TFS40 8/2020-On
- LDV T60 10/2017-Onwards
- Navara NP300 D40 12/2005-Onwards
- Toyota Hilux 8/2004-On KUN25 KUN26
- Toyota Hilux 2/2005-On GGN15 GGN25 TGN16
Sold as a SINGLE unit. Quantity required when replacing vehicle components is 2.
Please Note: Bushes need to be added when buying these shackles & pins.