Grunt 4x4 Tailgate Kit Nissan Navara NP300 D23 2014-2020
Easy Up & Slow Down Tailgate Struts & Tailgate Seal Kit all in one package
This is the ultimate package to get your vehicles tailgate sorted! The Tailgate Seal kit to keep your Ute Tub free from water, dirt, dust & other road debris by filling the gap between the ute tub & tailgate.
The Easy Up & Slow Down struts to lighten the load of your tailgate when lowering & lifting it after use.
Whats in the Kit?
- 1x Tailgate Seal Kit to suit your vehicle
- 1x set of Easy Up & Slow Down Gas Tailgate Struts
All mounting hardware included
Easy Up & Slow Down Kit Product Information
These Easy Up & Slow Down Tailgate Struts lighten the load of your tailgate by up to 70%
Easily & Quickly mount these two struts, one either side of your tailgate for easy, safe access when opening & closing your tailgate.
- High Quality Hydraulic Dampers with Stainless Steel Fittings.
- Riveted Head Locking System
- Full 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- All Mounting Hardware Included
Tailgate Seal Kit Product Information
These Tailgate Seal Kits keep your Ute Tub free from water, dirt, dust & other road debris
by filling the gap between the ute tub & tailgate.
- Made from extremely durable EPDM Rubber for long-lasting service life.
- Adheres with the 3M automotive tape for quick, safe & secure installation.
- No cutting or drilling required.
- For vehicles WITH or WITHOUT a Tub Liner
- Will Not Suit 2021-On
*When fitting with a tubliner, these seals are designed to fit OEM tub liners. They may not work with Spray-On style or Aftermarket Tubliners.
Though fairly easy to install we recommend taking your time to prepare the surface correctly in order to get the best adhesion from the tape used to fix the rubber.
We can supply & fit any of our items we sell at our workshop in Bayswater, Vic. Please give us a call for more information or if you have any queries.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorized Stockist of Grunt 4x4
Please Note: When installing both struts & seal kits together you may find space is limited. We recommend making small modifications to the rubber seal around the struts to avoid issues.