Blackhawk 4x4 High Clearance Hybrid Radius Arms suit Nissan Patrol GQ GU.
Blackhawk 4x4.com are pleased to announce the release of our highly anticipated High Clearance Hybrid Control Arm Combo to suit Nissan Patrol GQ & GU. Designed with Australian conditions in mind, offering better handling on lifted vehicles and far greater clearance than other arms on the market.
This brand-new kit is designed to use the Hybrid Bush setup for increased articulation & ride quality, at the same time they use the original height mounting position so there is no loss of clearance from a drop box hanging down.
Forged from a billet piece of cromoly 4150 & put through a rigorous heat treating process. This will mean the new radius arms are in the same tensile and yield strength as BIS80 but with a higher ductile factor ensuring the material is elastic & able to bend further than BIS80 before terminal failure.
This kit also includes super high quality newly designed Australian Made OE Spec bushes.
Designed for 3+ inch lift in your patrol, this kit offers around 5 degrees of castor correction at 3" and moves the diff forward approximately 15mm.
Arms and Drop Boxes are finished in black E-coating for maximum durability and rust prevention.
- Increased caster - suits 60mm to 100mm lift
- Newly designed Pivot Box for increased ground clearance over standard Drop Box design - improved clearance over factory.
- Increased clearances to other components
- Increased length to correct wheelbase on lifted vehicles
- E-coated for improved corrosion resistance and maximum durability
- Only 17.5kg per side – a 13kg saving on V1
- Featuring the Australian made Hybrid Rubber bushings with limited lifetime warranty
- Australian Design Registration 202013441
- Complies with the NCOP with an increased front axle weight of 1800kgs suitable for GVM upgrades and engine conversions.
Sold as a PAIR.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorized Blackhawk 4x4 Stockist
If you require shipping please enquire for a freight quote.
Please Note: Please check which panhard rod you are running. Panhards with the big bush end may require bump stops to prevent fouling on bigger bumps. Will not affect in standard driving conditions. Blackhawk also have extended bump stop kits available - S0524R-BHKIT1