Hulk Manual Free Wheeling Hubs - PAIR
- HILUX LN108,LN109,LN110,LN111,LN112,LN130 1988-1997
- HILUX LN131,LN132,LN138 1989-1996
- HILUX LN46,LN61,LN65 1981-1989 NOT LEAF SPRING FRONT END
- HILUX LN60,LN100 1984-1994
- HILUX RN104 1988-1997
- HILUX YN100,YN105,YN107,YN130 1988-1994
- HILUX YN60,YN61G,YN61V,YN63,YN64,YN65,YN67 1983-1989
- LANDCRUISER BJ71,BJ73,BJ74,BJ75,
- LANDCRUISER FJ70,FJ73,FJ75,
- LANDCRUISER LJ70,LJ71,LJ78
- LANDCRUISER HJ61,HJ75
Manual Hubs on your vehicle allow you to manually engage/disengage the front wheels from the front axles & parts. Ideally this is to help mechanical wear & tear when the vehicle is only being used in 2WD mode. Easily locked manually with the large easy to read switch on the hub before engaging 4WD in your vehicle.
- Direct Bolt on Fitment
- Easy Manual Lock / unlock operation
- Alternative to automatic locking hub
- Rugged off road reliability
- Metal Housing for extra strength
- 30T Spline
- 12 Month Warranty
This is for a PAIR of Hubs.
Please Note: Free Wheel hubs were released as an OEM part. If you are replacing existing broken damaged Free Wheel Hubs then these are a direct replacement part. If you are modifying your hubs by upgrading or swapping your existing auto hubs for these FW hubs please be aware there may be issues. It is up to you to know of any potential issues which could create problems with fitment. Problems when switching auto hubs to manual can include CV length issues, bolt hole & spacing issues, circlip depth etc. Returns on hubs that will not fit due to being fitted as a modification will incur a restocking fee of 20% when returned. We always recommend using a professional.