Make 4 interest-free payments of $58.00
Hulk Manual Free Wheeling Hubs - PAIR
- HILUX WITH LEAF SPRING FRONT END (NOT INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION)
- LANDCRUISER BJ60 8/1980 -10/1982
- LANDCRUISER BJ42 10/1980 -10/1984
- LANDCRUISER HJ47 10/1980 -1984
- LANDCRUISER HJ60 11/1980 -04/1990
- LANDCRUISER HJ50 1980 -1990
- LANDCRUISER FJ60 11/1980 -10/1982
- LANDCRUISER FJ61 11/1980 -03/1984
- HILUX LN46 11/1981-10/1983 WITH LEAF SPRING FRONT END - NOT IFS
- HILUX LN60 1984-1989 WITH LEAF SPRING FRONT END - NOT IFS
- HILUX LN65 11/1983-9/1988 WITH LEAF SPRING FRONT END - NOT IFS
Manual Hubs on your vehicle allow you to manually engage/disengage the front wheels from the front axles & parts. Ideally this is to help mechanical wear & tear when the vehicle is only being used in 2WD mode. Easily locked manually with the large easy to read switch on the hub before engaging 4WD in your vehicle.
- Direct Bolt on Fitment
- Easy Manual Lock / unlock operation
- Alternative to automatic locking hub
- Rugged off road reliability
- Metal Housing for extra strength
- 30T Spline
- 12 Month Warranty
This is for a PAIR of Hubs.
Please Note: Free Wheel hubs were released as an OEM part. If you are replacing existing broken damaged Free Wheel Hubs then these are a direct replacement part. If you are modifying your hubs by upgrading or swapping your existing auto hubs for these FW hubs please be aware there may be issues. It is up to you to know of any potential issues which could create problems with fitment. Problems when switching auto hubs to manual can include CV length issues, bolt hole & spacing issues, circlip depth etc. Returns on hubs that will not fit due to being fitted as a modification will incur a restocking fee of 20% when returned. We always recommend using a professional.