The REDARC 52mm G52-PWT gauge measures oil pressure and water (coolant) temperature. It also supports one of four optional temperature sensors.
The REDARC 52mm single oil pressure & water temperature gauge is ideal for monitoring your engines oil pressure and coolant temperature.
The G52-PWT gauge is supplied with one REDARC 1/8 NPT thread 150 PSI oil pressure sensor that displays from 0 to 80 PSI and a REDARC 1/8 NPT thread water temperature sensor that displays from 30 to 120 degrees Celsius.
Monitoring oil pressure ensures the longevity of your vehicle and allows you to ensure that the correct pressure is maintained so that your car bearings are well lubricated. This is crucial when travelling at continuous high speeds and towing heavy loads. Low oil pressure can be an indicator of a low oil level, diluted or worn out oil, worn engine bearings, high oil temperature or a worn oil pump.
The G52-PWT gauge also supports one of four optional temperature sensors. You will need to purchase one of the following REDARC temperature sensors to equip the gauge with this function:
· GS-UT-80: An NTC temperature sensor in a plastic housing for measuring cabin, fridge or outside temperature. Range is -20~+80°C. This sensor is supplied with a 6 metre extension cable.
· GS-UT-120: An NTC temperature sensor in a metal copper housing with 6mm diameter mounting hole. Range is -20~+120°C. This sensor is supplied with a 6 metre extension cable.
· GS-OWT1-4: Water or Oil temperature sender. 1/4 NPT threaded. Designed to measure from -20~ +170°C. Supplied with 3 metre extension cable.
· GS-OWT1-8: Water or Oil temperature sender. 1/8 NPT threaded. Designed to measure from -20~ +170°C. Supplied with 3 metre extension cable.
The G52-PWT gauge diameter requires a 52mm hole for mounting. REDARC offer a range of mounting solutions including a 2” black plastic mounting cup (GH-CUP) and one (GH-MP1), two (GH-MP2) and three (GH-MP3) hole gauge mounting panels. Radio inserts are also available for the Toyota Hilux (GH-HILUXR05).
The REDARC 24 to 12 volt adaptor (GA-2412V) can be used to connect this gauge to a vehicle with a 24 volt ignition and lighting supply, however only a 12 volt battery can be monitored.
- Satin Chrome Bezel
- 13 Selectable Backlight Colours
- Multiple programmable alert levels with amber or red backlight and audible beep
- Display illuminates when park lights are turned on so you can check battery voltages and discharge or charge current without turning on the ignition.
- If fitting more than one REDARC gauge, a communications link can be connected between the gauges to change the backlight colour of all at once.
REDARC recommends the purchase of an Enhanced Lighting Controller (GA-ELC) with this gauge. The GA-ELC is designed to enhance the lighting of your REDARC gauges as only one required for a set. It is to be used when you do not have a dimming circuit to connect your gauge to or the dimming circuit in your vehicle does not dim the REDARC gauge to your liking.
The GA-ELC also allows you to program night time brightness and colour of your REDARC gauges, including dimming if connected to a dash dimmer. Once programmed your gauges will change colour when turning on your park lights and back to a day light colour when you turn them off. The GA-ELC is also 24 volt capable.
Take it as red!
The 4WD Shed is an Authorized Online Reseller for Redarc.
We also fit Redarc products in our mechanical workshop in Bayswater, Vic. Additional Costs May Apply
|Sensor(s) (Included)||GS-P-150, GS-OWT1-8|
|Sensor (Optional)||GS-UT-80 / GS-UT-120 / GS-OWT1-4 / GS-OWT1-8|
|Standby Current Draw||30mA|
|Input (Operating) Voltage||6 - 16V|
What REDARC gauge do you need?
REDARC GAUGE SELECTOR
Volts Amps Gauges
Ideal for a battery system mounted in 4WDs, campers, caravans, motorhomes and similar vehicles, the LCD/LED display allows you to monitor the charging performance of either your main and/ or auxiliary battery. Voltage gauges can also be equipped with an optional 100 amp rated current display (sold separately) that monitors the amount of current to or from your main or auxiliary battery
G52-TTT Dual Temp (Optional Temp Display *See below)
Exhaust & Boost Gauges
G52-EB EGT & Boost Pressure
G52-BET EGT & Boost Pressure (Optional Temp Display *See below)
G52-EU EGT & Boost/ Vacuum
Water/Oil Pressure & Temp Gauges
G52-PT Single Oil Pressure (Optional Temp Display *See below)
G52-PWT Oil Pressure & Water Temp
(Optional Temp Display *See below)
G52-POT Oil Pressure & Oil Temp (Optional Temp Display *See below)
*Optional Temp Display Sender units
GS-UT-80 - temp sensor for measuring cabin, fridge or outside temperature. Its temperature range is -20~+80°C
GS-UT-120 - temp sensor in a metal copper housing with 6mm diameter mounting hole temp range is -20~+120°C cabin, fridge, outside temp, engine trans surface temps
GS-OWT1-4 - Water or Oil temperature sender with a 1/4 NTP thread that is designed to measure from -20~ +170°C.
GS-OWT1-8 - Water or Oil temperature sender with a 1/8 NTP thread that is designed to measure from -20~ +170°C.