Genuine Safari ARMAX Snorkel SS86HP suits Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series
Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series 1HZ, 1FZFE, 2UZFE 1998 - 2007
The Safari Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the snorkel design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
- Up to 50% increased airflow for your 100 Series Land Cruiser engine
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
- Developed in conjunction with other ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Safari Snorkel fitting guide to suit Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime warranty
We always recommend using a Professional installer to fit this product to your vehicle. We take no responsibility for any damage to the product or vehicle when DIY.
We provide fitting of all our parts at our workshop in Bayswater, Victoria. Additional costs may apply. Installation instructions may be found in the Shed Tech section of our website. Though we try to keep popular models in stock ready to ship on occasion we may need to order them in.
Shipping Note: Flat Rate Shipping covers most metro areas in Australia. However extra freight charges may apply if residential or in a remote or regional area. We will contact you to advise if this applies to your order.