Superior Engineering Lift Nitro Gas 40mm Shock Front
Toyota Landcruiser 80/105 Series
This is a Premium Superior Engineering Nitro Gas 40mm Shock Absorber Suitable For Front of a Toyota Landcruiser 80/105 Series with a 2-7 inch lift.
Twin-tube design with a 40mm piston and a 20mm shaft that provides excellent performance, and is designed to give a more comfortable and improved ride. Low-pressure Nitrogen Gas prevents cavitation of oil inside the shock when it heats up during use over rough roads; this allows the shocks to work more consistently.
The piston has a Teflon coating allowing it to slide more smoothly and last longer. Highly polished Chrome shaft ensures long shaft life. The shock absorber velocity sensing valve can accurately control the required damping force for different conditions. High-quality seals are designed to protect against oil leaks and perform very well even in dusty and dirty conditions.
- Highly polished Chrome steel shaft is 20mm in diameter.
- All bushes are made from durable rubber, rather then polyurethane.
- Welded pins and eyes ensures a strong mounting point for the shocks.
- All 40mm Gas Shocks are supplied with a protective rubber boot.
Also available in the following sizes
- Superior Engineering 2 Inch Lift Nitro Gas 40mm Shock Front - 9.5 Inch Travel Open 620mm Closed 375mm SE-25850
- Superior Engineering 3 Inch Lift Nitro Gas 40mm Shock Front - 10 Inch Travel Open 640mm Closed 385mm SE-25672
- Superior Engineering 4 Inch Lift Nitro Gas 40mm Shock Front - 10.5 Inch Travel Open 660mm Closed 395mm SE-25674
- Superior Engineering 5 Inch Lift Nitro Gas 40mm Shock Front - 11 Inch Travel Open 690mm Closed 410mm SE-25675
- Superior Engineering 6 Inch Lift Nitro Gas 40mm Shock Front - 12 Inch Travel Open 736mm Closed 430mm SE-26579
- Superior Engineering 7 Inch Lift Nitro Gas 40mm Shock Front - 13 Inch Travel Open 776mm Closed 450mm SE-26580
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Stockist for Superior Engineering.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorized Stockist for Superior Engineering.
We stock, supply & fit a large range of items that can be found on Superior Engineering BUT in some instances there may be delays in stock or if it is a special order item.
We aim to ship items within 1-3 business days but if your order contains any items that fall under the above conditions we will contact you to notify you. If you wish to check availabilty before purchase you can call us or send an email.
Due to the weight of Superior products we may be required to quote freight on multiple items. We will contact you before beginning to process your order otherwise you can contact us for a freight estimate. We will try & keep costs down where we can so this may mean that we split your order over 2 parcels in order to keep weight & costs down.
Please make sure you have a valid contact number in your order details for us to contact you regarding any delays.