Superior Outback Adventurer Raised Kit to suit the 300 Series Toyota Landcruiser Now Available!
Superior Outback Adventurer Raised Kit 2.0 or 2.5 Remote Reservoir OEM Tyre Size 4.2T GVM Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series
AUSTRALIA WIDE LEGAL KIT available now from Superior Engineering!!
THIS KIT IS INTENDED FOR BRAND-NEW PRE-REGISTERED VEHICLES AUSTRALIA-WIDE.
The cost of Fitting/Welding and Engineering Approval at any The 4WD Shed Prior to First Vehicle Registration Starts from $5200.00 Inc GST.
Build Australia’s Toughest Street Legal Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series with a Superior Engineering Outback Adventurer GVM Upgrade Kit.
Superior Outback Adventurer Kits are the most comprehensive Federally Approved Pre-Registration GVM Upgrades available on the market for Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series Wagons. Available for GX, GXL, VX & Sahara, Outback Adventurer Kits are an all-inclusive Australia Wide Legal Suspension, Brake & Underbody Protection Upgrade Package that gives you a GVM increase of up to 4,200kg. Superior Outback Adventurer Kits are the ultimate solution for the discerning 300 Series owner, giving you peace of mind that your vehicle is not only 100% legal & supported nationwide but built to tackle any terrain and conditions Australia can throw at you.
Front Shocks & Coil Springs
The front of your Outback Adventurer Landcruiser is held up by our Australian Made Heavy Duty Coil Springs coated in our Signature Superior Silver Powder coat. Coupled with these Coil Springs are our Superior Engineering 2.0 Remote Reservoir Coil-over Struts. Superior Engineering Monotube Remote Reservoir Shocks & Struts are covered by a 2 Year Unlimited Km Warranty and are fully Rebuildable, Serviceable and Upgradeable with a large range of spare parts carried in stock. This range of parts allows you to finely tune, adjust and service your shocks, ensuring you get the longest life possible from your suspension. 8 stages of compression adjustment can be made via an easy-to-access adjuster dial on the remote reservoir. Included are our 300 Series specific Shock Reservoir Mounts front & rear designed to keep your Reservoirs securely fixed out of harm’s way.
Front Suspension Component Upgrades
Correct Suspension Alignment and longevity of Steering & Suspension components are at the forefront of our Upper Control Arm and Diff Drop Design. Superior Engineering Upper Control arms are manufactured in Australia from 38.1mm OD Heavy Wall 4130 Chromoly Tube, designed to meet the demands of the Australian Market. Superior Engineering IFS UCA’s are manufactured with additional clearance to the Front Coil Spring during articulation while assisting with correcting wheel alignment. Durable Poly Bushes are utilized at the chassis end, alongside the highest quality, high-angle ball joints at the wheel end, to allow for the maximum range of movement without binding. To help protect your CV’s against premature failure, we have included our Superior Engineering 25mm Diff Drop kit, which helps alleviate the stressed running angle on your CV’s caused by the increased suspension height.
Underbody Protection & Front Recovery Point
It is unlikely you will ever get stuck or belly out in your 300 Series, but if you do, Superior Engineering has you covered with our full Underbody Guard Kit that includes a Front Tow Point.
Rear Shocks & Coil Springs
Just like up Front, the Rear of your Outback Adventurer Landcruiser is held up by our Australian Made Heavy Duty Coil Springs coated in our Signature Superior Silver Powder coat, coupled with our Superior Engineering 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. Superior Engineering Monotube Remote Reservoir Shocks & Struts are covered by a 2 Year Unlimited Km Warranty and are fully Rebuildable, Serviceable, and Upgradeable with a large range of spare parts carried in stock. This range of parts allows you to finely tune, adjust, and service your shocks, ensuring you get the longest life possible from your suspension. 8 stages of compression adjustment can be made via an easy-to-access adjuster dial on the remote reservoir. Included are our 300 Series specific Shock Reservoir Mounts front & rear designed to keep your Reservoirs securely fixed out of harm’s way.
Rear Suspension Component Upgrades
Factory Control Arms are made to a budget and usually not up to the task when it comes to off-road use. In response to the need for Heavy Duty Upper and Lower Control Arms, Superior Engineering has produced HD Lowers, Uppers & Rear Panhard Rod for the 300 Series Outback Adventurer Kit. Supplied with Adjustable Uppers & Panhard Rod, and/or Fixed length Lowers, these arms are designed to fine-tune your Suspension Alignment and Geometry. All Superior Engineering control arms come coated in a rust-resistant SA5 Zinc finish and either OE Rubber or Polyurethane Bushes.
Rear Suspension Component Upgrades - Part 2
To keep the rear end of your 300 Series operating at its full potential, Superior Engineering has included Rear Sway Bar Extensions and Extended Brake Lines, selected to match the Rear Shock Travel.
Rear Lower Spring Seat Bracing
The last thing you would expect from your Landcruiser is a failure of any components when Touring. Superior Engineering has identified that the Lower Spring Seats on the Rear Diff Housing in the 300 Series are not up to the task of being loaded to larger GVM’s or Towing without some additional support. With this in mind, we have included a Weld-On Brace Kit for the Rear Lower Spring Seats. This brace kit gives you peace of mind that you will have trouble-free touring when loaded to 4,200kg.
Wheels, Tyres & Speedo Correction
Superior Engineering 4,200kg GVM Upgrade Outback Adventurer Kits are legally certified Pre-Registration on OEM Wheel & Tyre Size Packages (Specifications Variant Dependant). This gives the end user the option of upgrading to a 50mm Larger Tyre Size Post-Registration as per VSB14 Vehicle Modification Laws.
Legal Lighting Upgrades
Outback Adventurer 300 Series kits include a pair of Front Guard Mounted LED Category-6 indicator Lamps as part of the GVM Upgrade Package, along with the inclusion of a Rear Bumper Mounted Slimline LED Reverse Lamp to keep your vehicle 100% Legal Australia Wide.
Superior Engineering Premium Mudflaps are the perfect combination of both Form & Function. Included in our Outback Adventurer Kits to keep your wheel coverage legal Australia Wide, these mudflaps also look the part and complete the vehicle's overall appearance. *Flares shown are an optional upgrade and not included in the kit as Standard.
Superior Engineering has made sure everyone you drive past or park next to knows just what you’re driving when they look up at you, thanks to our Superior Outback Adventurer Chrome Guard Decal.
Keep it Legal
Superior Engineering Outback Kits are legal Australia Wide with Federal Approved when fitted prior to the vehicle's first registration. These kits are exclusively available for fitment through Superior Engineering or one of our Federally Approved Production Facilities. Post-Registration options are available on selected kits, depending on the State or Territory your vehicle is registered in. Please contact your local Superior Engineering Federally Approved Production Facility for Post-Registration Options.
- Superior HD Coil Springs Front (Pair)
- Superior HD Coil Springs Rear (Pair)
- Replacement Strut Top Suitable For Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series (Pair)
- Superior Adjustable 2.0 or 2.5 Monotube Remote Reservoir Front Struts (Pair)
- Superior Adjustable 2.0 or 2.5 Monotube Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks (Pair)
- Superior 2.0 or 2.5 Shock Stainless Steel Reservoir Mounts Front (Pair)
- Superior 2.0 or 2.5 Shock Stainless Steel Reservoir Mounts Rear (Pair)
- Superior Adjustable Panhard Rod Rear
- Superior Lower Control Arms Rear (Pair)
- Superior Control Arm Upper Rear (Pair)
- Superior Sway Bar Extensions Rear (Pair)
- Superior Chromoly Upper Control Arms Front (Pair)
- Superior 25mm Diff Drop (Kit)
- Superior Engine Guard and Tow Point (Kit)
- Extended Brake Lines Rear
- Superior Coil Spring Seat Brace Kit
- Superior Outback Adventurer 300 Series LED Reversing Lamp
- Superior Engineering Cat-6 Side Repeater Kit Suitable for Toyota Landcrusier 300 Series
- Superior Premium Mudflaps Front (Pair)
- Superior Premium Mudflaps Rear (Pair)
- Superior Outback Adventurer Guard Decal Chrome
- Superior Diff Breather Kit All Models 2 Port (Kit)
- Federal Approval at 2 Inches of Lift with 4,200kg GVM on OEM Tyre Size (Variant Dependant) - Pre-Registration Only
- Superior Engineering are an Australian Made & Owned Company
- Lifetime Warranty on Superior Engineering Manufactured Components
- Legal Australia Wide when Installed & Approved Pre-Registration
- Australia’s most comprehensive Pre-Registration GVM Upgrade for Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series
- 2.0” Bore or 2.5” Bore Remote Reservoir Shock Options Available
- Increase to 4,200kg Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM)
- Retains OEM 3,500kg Braked Towing Capacity
- Retains OEM 6,750kg Gross Combined Mass (GCM)
- Legally Complied on OEM Tyre Size, allowing for a 50mm increase in Tyre Size Post-Registration
*Specifications are correct at time of publication.
Available to be built on the below Landcruiser 300 Series Variants Only:
- Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series GX (5-Seater)
- Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series GXL (7-Seater)
- Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series VX (7-Seater)
- Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series Sahara (7-Seater)
*GR Sport & Sahara ZX Variants are NOT Approved for Superior Outback Adventurer Kits
* Outback Adventurer GVM Kits are not inclusive of a vehicle - Customer to supply The 4WD Shed with a brand-new unregistered vehicle.
* Outback Adventurer GVM Kit Installation prices are based on installation on a brand-new unregistered vehicle only.
* Vehicles may be shown with optional modifications or additional extras/accessories that are not included in Outback Adventurer Kits such as Wheels & Tyres.
*Product images may not be an exact reflection of the supplied components due to constant product development & changes.
Outback Kit Pricing is subject to change. Please contact us for a written quote. Wheels & tyres are available separately.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Stockist for Superior Engineering.
SSM Facility No : P17773
NOTE: Superior IFS Lift Kits will generally lift the front the full amount but the rear will be brought up to match the front. In most cases, this means the rear will have a 1" lower lift then the front, this gives a more level ride height.