SuperPro Fixed Offset Control Arm Kit Toyota Prado 120 Series 2002-2010
Upgrade your 4WD with a SuperPro 4x4 Control Arm! Gain extra clearance, articulation, correct alignment and install a stronger control arm designed for harsh off road conditions.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Enhances your 4WD's handling and performance
- Designed to solve alignment issues when you lift your 4WD
- Approved Nationally - VSB 14 Compliant (ADR compliant)
- High quality, form factor welding and assembly
- High grade Steel, for increased strength
For every inch a vehicle is raised the vehicles geometry is permanently changed, causing alignment issues. If a lift kit is installed, then a control arm should also be installed to solve alignment issues.
SuperPro's 4WD control arms are manufactured, tested and designed in Australia, ensuring high quality development and manufacturing with local reliable resources. SuperPro 4WD control arms are built to meet the high quality requirements set by SuperPro's Q&A team; designed to outperform both competitor and OE products. Following our business motto "Engineered to Outperform", SuperPro exceeds many design expectations and has been certified as such.
Left and Right Offset Arms for Lifted Vehicles with Fixed Caster and Camber Correction
Vehicle Application Information:
- providing an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber
- Toyota 120 Series Prado 2002-2010
- Toyota 150 Series Prado 2010-Onwards
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2009-2018 GSJ1_4WD
- Toyota 4 Runner 2002-2009 GRN210/215 4WD
- Toyota Lexus GX 2001-2009 GX470 J120
- Toyota Lexus GX 2009-Onwards GX460 J150
Fixed Offset Arms fitted with Uprated Ball Joints and SuperPro Bushes to reduce Arm movement
- Fixed offset alignment correction arms
- In-built camber and caster change to suit lifted vehicle
- Increased clearance between spring and Control Arm at full articulation
- Heavy Duty ball joint
- SuperPro Bushings
- Axle alignment required after fitting
- 3/5 Fitment Difficulty
- Fitting Position: Front
- 3hrs Fitment Time
Note these arms will improve bump steer and are intended to be used in vehicles with a lift of 30-70mm you should achieve a castor increase of 2.5 -3.5 degrees and 1.5 degrees negative camber.
Fitting is available in our Bayswater, Vic workshop. Additional costs may apply.
The 4WD Shed is an Authorised Reseller of SuperPro.