Blackhawk 4x4 Universal Extended Rubber Bump Stops & Bump Stop Plate Kit
This Bump Stop is derived from an OE design. Blackhawk4x4 have identified the current OE & Aftermarket offerings fall short of delivering the complete solution.
We can now offer a truely progressive rate, genuinely extended Bump Stop when installed into the following applications:
- OE Nissan Patrol GQ/GU Front (35mm extended @ 7kN)
- OE Nissan Patrol GQ/GU Rear (57mm extended @ 7kN when using the BS002 mounts)
- OE Toyota Landcruiser 80/105 Series Rear (33mm extended @ 7kN)
- Nissan Navara NP300 Rear (46mm extended @ 7kN)
- Universal Applications (113mm compressed height @ 7kN)
Our re-engineered design increases energy absorption while offering less kinetic energy reducing the resultant rebound of the suspension when returning from full compression (full bump) which is a common side effect of other designs. They dont bounce!
Some of the design features include:
- Contact face has been engineered to offer a progressive entry to the damping force for improved ride comfort.
- Premium quality natural rubber construction.
- Side furrows have been remodelled to minimise rebound and increase durability.
- Overall length increased to provide increased final height whilst not limiting progressive nature.
- Supplied with Flange head M12 bolt & M12 Flange nut to complete the mounting solutions in most applications.
- Firm Duro in line with OE designs.
The below graph illustrates the height vs load of the Blackhawk bump stop when compared to OE examples:
|Load (kN)||Load (kg)||Patrol OE (Rear||
Patrol OE (Front)
|80 Series OE||Blackhawk 80|
*measured with a NATA callibrated load cell.
Nissan Patrol rear applications are designed to be used along with the BS002 Bump Stop plates.
Sold as an KIT & contains a Pair of Bump Stops & Mounts
The 4WD Shed is an Authorized Blackhawk 4x4 Stockist