Make 4 interest-free payments of $137.50
Gigglepin Supershaft/Brake Shaft kit- Heavy Duty upgrade Warn 8274
The "Supershaft" was the first upgrade product from Gigglepin and was launched in 2004.
Since then thousands have been sold and installed to winches across the globe.
It solves SIX PROBLEMS found inside the warn 8274 winch and has the following features:
- Increased material strength
- Bolted end cap replaces brake end circlip
- Enlarged bearing surfaces to spread the load
- Deletion of groove giving max shaft strength
- Gear shim reducing gear tooth breakage
- Redesigned, up-rated cam gear for perfect cam engagement and greater strength
It comes with:
- Small Cam Gear
- Large Cam Gear
- Alloy "D" shim
- Large circlip and spacer
- 2 x M3 shim retaining bolts
- End cap and bolt
- Replacement drum retention plate
- M3 tap
- 2.5mm hex (Allen) key
- Fitting guide
Note: Warranty void if using existing Warn 7550 gear. Any warranty replacements made will be at trade only if new 7550 gear is purchased at the same time.
We also have this kit available without the Large Cam Gear included Click here
We stock, supply & fit a large range of winch parts, upgrades & accessories.
Please contact us if you can't find what you require or are unsure of the part you need.